Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Kidney Walk...

Some of you may remember that last year I helped raise money for the National Kidney Foundation's "Kidney Walk". And it's that time of year again so I once again come to you all via cyberspace with bag in hand looking for charity. If you feel compelled to donate, click the following link:

http://donate.kidney.org/site/TR/Walk/MinnesotatheDakotasampIowa?px=1724582&pg=personal&fr_id=2710

You may have to copy and paste the link into your address box and go from there. That should take you to my personal fundraising page. Click on "Make a Gift" underneath the thermometer. Follow the instructions and go from there.

The reason for me doing this is the same as it was before: My Mom's side of our family deals with Polycystic Kidney Disease. It is a genetic disease, and the only treatment for when it gets really bad is a transplant. There have been multiple transplants amongst my relatives, my Mom included. The money raised goes directly to the National Kidney Foundation and is used accordingly based on the needs. I thank you for your generosity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter