Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Transformer: Not just computer generated!

I love Transformers! Optimus Prime ranks easily in the top 5 favorite good guys on my list. I'm a huge fan of the noise they make (the old school one), so much so that I have it as the notification noise when I get a text. And with Hollywood taking it one step further and bringing my beloved characters to the big screen I enjoy them even more.

However, Transformers in real life are not as neat. They aren't fun to be around, and they don't make a cool noise when they transform. The noise sounds like the following:

"WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Transformers in real life go by a different name of course: Toddlers.

It is amazing how one minute Daven can be the sweetest little boy and listen nicely and be pleasant and talk quietly with you. The next SECOND he can be a flailing need to be picked up tear streaming drool spewing demon spawn screaming at the top of his lungs for absoluetly no reason. Seriously, these guys would make Megatron shake.

1 comment:

 
Site Meter