Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Doktur will see you now

Now I know that Docs are overworked. I know especially when it comes to clinic and ER doctors they are pushed to their limit each and every day. Patients are stupid, impatient, and rude. They hardly ever take advice, and I can see where a Doctor would just get worn out.

And I know that new Doctors going through the motions of residency are worked even harder and have much smaller paychecks for it. They grind each and every day to gain more knowledge and get a more solid foothold in their fields and gain more respect as they go.

But seriously. Today down in the Blood Bank we got this as an admitting diagnosis: "Hemodinamic instubility".

I'd better be a shoe in when I turn my Med School application in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter