Thursday, March 10, 2011

Here I am...

I forgot I had a blog. And I haven't written in over a month.

Two the 4 people who read this, I apologize.

The truth is there has been plenty to write about. Hannah showed up, Republicans have run amok over in WI, gas is fast approaching $4 a gallon, my quads are rapidly approaching "make out" status thanks to the active training miles, etc etc. The truth is, I just haven't gotten around to this thing. But I'm gonna try to update a bit more often, with the original goal I had of at least once a week.

There's really no point or direction with this post. I just wanted to check in quickly and let you all know that this site hasn't been abandoned. Stick around and I'll be around a bit more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter